Premium Host's Terms of Service (TOS) contains information about what
type of activities is and is not allowed on the Premium Host (referred
hereinafter as 'Premium Host, 'our', 'we' and 'us'). This policy
applies to all customers (also known as 'subscribers') using the
products and services provided by Premium Host. This policy is
intended to protect the security, integrity, reliability, and privacy
of both the Premium Host network and the products and services
Premium Host offers to its customers. Premium Host reserves the right
to modify this policy at any time.
Your use of Premium Host's products and services is conditional upon acceptance of the TOS in effect at the time of your use. You are exclusively responsible for any and all acts and omissions that occur during or relating to your use of the service, and you agree not to engage in any unacceptable use of the service.
Network and System Security and Responsibilities
It is customer's responsibilities to protect their password and for any authorized or unauthorized use made of their password. Customers are prohibited to use or permit anyone to use Premium Host's services to guess passwords or to access other systems or networks without Premium Host's authorization.
Unacceptable use includes, but is not limited to, any of the following:
• Attacking services and servers provided by Premium Host or its customers (known as Hacking). Activities includes, but it not limited to, tricking other people into releasing their password (known as 'Internet Scanning', password robbery, security hole scanning, port scanning etc.
• Unauthorized accessing or using of data, systems or networks including explore, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without authorization of the system's or network's owner.
• Unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without permission from the system or network owner.
• Interfering with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, intentional attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
• Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting.
• Posting, transmitting, or allowing Internet access to information the customer desires to keep confidential.
• Distributing information related to the creation of and sending Internet viruses, worms, Trojan horses, pinging or denial of service attacks.
• Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email/Unsolicited Commercial Email (UBE/UCE) over the Internet (also known as "Spamming"). Premium Host defined UBE/UCE as any electronic communication included but not limited to e-mail, ICQ, IRC, Instant Messenger, etc. sent to a recipient who has not agreed to receive such communication for the purpose of distributing commercial information of any kind, soliciting the purchase or sale of products or services or soliciting any transfer of funds. Such activities not only overload Premium Host's network/servers but also caused disruptive service to Premium Host's customers. We do not tolerate any kind of mass emails even ones using scripts to their own members. A bulk email in 100's is considered very harmful to the server & to Premium Host's clients. If any client is found doing this - we check our logs regularly so we know, your account will be terminated right away and again you will not be eligible for 14 day money back guarantee. Resellers are responsible for their clients. If a reseller has a person doing such a thing we suggest you take action right away before we find out because that will not be a valid reason if asked for a refund. We are very strict about spamming!
• We are very strict about other forms of Spamming as well! You MAY NOT SPAM using services such as AIM / AOL / IRC / etc. This includes spamming regularly with known bots, etc. This put loads on our server and if we find out you are spamming using such services, your account may be terminated right away without notice and you will not be eligible for 14 day Money back guarantee. We do give three warnings before we proceed to termination.
• Sending or advertising any Fraudulent, malicious, false or misleading electronic communications including, but not limiting, chain letters, pyramid schemes etc.
• Advertising services or sites via IRC or USENET in clear violation of the policies of the IRC channel or USENET group is also strongly prohibited.
• Transmitting or posting any Defamatory, Harassing, Abusive or Threatening Language through Premium Host's system or network. Server accounts are limited in use of the amount of server resources. Server resource abuse includes any process or service usage that affects normal server operation, and which causes the server to become overloaded. If server overload does take place, suspension or termination of account will be taken without prior notice or warning.
• Copying, posting, transmission, re-transmission or storing material through Premium Host's products or services, its right is protected by the Intellectual Property law is strongly prohibited included, but not limited to, Copyright, Trade Secret, Patent, Trade Mark, or any other intellectual property laws or regulations.
• Distributing or delivering Illegal Activities included, but not limited to illegal drugs, illegal gambling, obscene materials or any products or services that are prohibited under applicable legislation.
• Posting any Child Pornography over the Premium Host Network included, but not limited to, films, video or any type of presentation that show a person who is or is depicted as being under the age of 18 years old and is engaged in or is depicted as engaged in explicit sexual activity. Premium Host will fully cooperate with any criminal investigation into customer's violation of the Child Protection Act 1984.
• Using or sharing IP addresses, which were not assigned to them by Premium Host. Any server found using unofficially assigned IPs will be suspended from network access until IP overlap be corrected.
• Other Unlawful Activities included, but not limited to advertising, transmitting or making available pyramid schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards, and pirating software.
Modification to the agreement
• Premium Host reserves the right to add, delete, or modify any provision of this Policy at any time without notice.
Violations of any of the above activities are strongly prohibited and may result in criminal and civil liability. Premium Host reserves the right to investigate any incidents involving such violations and will fully cooperate with law enforcement authority if any illegal activity is suspected. Violation may also result in the immediate termination or suspension of the services you receive from Premium Host. You shall solely liable and responsible for your use of the services and any and all content that you display, upload, download or transmit through the use of our services. "Content" includes, but is not limited to, any of the followings: your e-mail, web pages, personal home pages, and domain names. It is Premium Host's policy to terminate repeat infringers and we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time and if you violate our TOS we will not refund your money! Violators of the TOS are responsible, without limitations, for the cost of labor to clean up and correct any damage done to the operation of the network and business operations supported by the network, and to respond to complaints incurred by Premium Host. Labor is categorized as emergency security breach recovery and is currently charged at USD $250 per hour.
We reserve the right to terminate ANY account on the server without notice that we think is tampering or in conflict with our server(s). Any site found to be putting load or either not following our TOS can be terminated without prior notice as well and this includes all sites' not just the ones you own but the ones hosted under you (resellers) as well as they count as YOUR accounts. And as a result we hold no liability for people hosted by our resellers either.
Bandwidth Rollover is only offered to TwoFroggy and ThreeFroggy shared accounts. It may be purchased for OneFroggy or custom plans for an additional $3.95 / month. Resellers packages are not entitled to Bandwidth Rollover. Your bandwidth may not exceed 750 GB and will be reset after (1) year of service.
Premium Host disclaims any obligation to monitor its customers and other users with respect to violations of this TOS. Premium Host has no liability or responsibility for the actions of any of its customers or other users or any content any user may post on any website. We don't take liability for backups either. Any data lost over the network is considered to be clients fault, even if the account is terminated. As a reseller or sub-client, it is your responsibility to take care of backup for sites that may be yours or ones under you. We also reserve the right to disallow services/hosting to any client as we feel necessary and hold no liability. Also please note that we do not offer any sort of compensation on our network uptime guarantee.
Premium Host.com will NOT offer support related to HTML, coding, or etc. We will only offer support to those having trouble using our system, applying features, or anything else related to your control panel or our servers. We urge our clients to always backup there files and databases before modifying any file.
Any complaints about a subscriber's violation of this TOS should be sent to abuse@Premium Host.com.
14 Day Money Back Guarantee
Should you become unsatisfied with our services within the first 14 days of your account activation, Premium Host will refund 100% of your hosting fee. If you bought a domain from us, the domain fee will be non-refundable. You will be excluded from this guarantee if you or on of your clients as a reseller violates the TOS above & we are very strict about that. You must give a valid reason within limits why you want to leave and want money back. If you or your client has violated our TOS you will automatically be disqualified for a refund. And do note that your refund may take as long as three to four weeks to be processed.
If you purchased or received your domain from us and decide to cancel your account, you will be charged a fee if you would like to keep your domain.